Learn how to set up a free email account as well as how to send, reply, and forward emails. Also, learn how to open and send attachments. Space is limited. For more information, please call 415.355.2888.
Basic mouse and keyboard skills are required (otherwise observe).
- CANCELED Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Sunday, July 24, 2016, 2:00 pmPortola, Portola General Floor Area
- Coding Drop-In Lab
- Monday, July 25, 2016, 2:00 pm
- How to Start a Career in Tech
- Tuesday, July 26, 2016, 3:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Sunday, July 24, 2016, 2:00 pmOrtega, Ortega Meeting Room
- Book a Librarian in Russian
- Tuesday, July 26, 2016, 10:30 am
- Basic Computer Skills Drop-In
- Tuesday, July 26, 2016, 1:00 pm