This is a pragmatic workshop packed with useful information. Charles Kraus demonstrates easily leaned techniques for improving memory. The methods are great for students, midlife adults, and seniors who want to recalibrate their skills. Many of the techniques can be mastered instantly.
Everyone who attends improves his or her ability to recall names, facts, numbers, daily schedules, shopping lists, where they left the cell phone, where they parked the car, and other details that seem to zip by in these busy days.
A complimentary tip sheet and bibliography are provided to each participant.
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Monday, April 21, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Aging & Disability Resource Center
- Monday, April 21, 2014Richmond/Senator Milton Marks, Richmond Meeting Room
- Teen Computer Corps
- Wednesday, April 23, 2014Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown General Floor Area
- Brain Fitness
- Tuesday, April 22, 2014Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Tai Chi for Health with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, April 23, 2014Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Creative Writing Workshop
- Thursday, April 24, 2014Potrero, Potrero Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.