This is a pragmatic workshop packed with useful information. Charles Kraus demonstrates easily leaned techniques for improving memory. The methods are great for students, midlife adults, and seniors who want to recalibrate their skills. Many of the techniques can be mastered instantly.
Everyone who attends improves his or her ability to recall names, facts, numbers, daily schedules, shopping lists, where they left the cell phone, where they parked the car, and other details that seem to zip by in these busy days.
A complimentary tip sheet and bibliography are provided to each participant.
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Monday, September 8, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Care Options for the Elderly:
- Tuesday, September 9, 2014Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- 3 Keys to Magnetic Social Media
- Wednesday, September 10, 2014Glen Park, Glen Park Meeting Room
- Conversational English Language Group
- Tuesday, September 2, 2014Portola, Portola Meeting Room
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, September 3, 2014Presidio, Presidio Meeting Room
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Saturday, September 6, 2014Excelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.