This is a pragmatic workshop packed with useful information. Charles Kraus demonstrates easily leaned techniques for improving memory. The methods are great for students, midlife adults, and seniors who want to recalibrate their skills. Many of the techniques can be mastered instantly.
Everyone who attends improves his or her ability to recall names, facts, numbers, daily schedules, shopping lists, where they left the cell phone, where they parked the car, and other details that seem to zip by in these busy days.
A complimentary tip sheet and bibliography are provided to each participant.
- Computer Help for Adults & Seniors
- Wednesday, July 27, 2016, 3:30 pmChinatown, Chinatown Computer Lab
- "The Adventures of S. Phaeton" Radio Play
- Saturday, July 30, 2016, 1:30 pmNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Sunday, July 31, 2016, 2:00 pmPortola, Portola General Floor Area
- Email 101
- Wednesday, July 27, 2016, 10:30 amSunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, July 27, 2016, 1:30 pmPresidio, Presidio Meeting Room
- Book a Librarian
- Thursday, July 28, 2016, 3:00 pmMarina, Marina General Floor Area
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.