LinkedIn is the biggest professional network on the Internet—and whether you’re currently looking for a job, or are looking to grow in one you already have, having an active account on LinkedIn can be a big help. In this workshop, business and social media experts will take you step by step through the process of creating a LinkedIn account and filling in your profile. We’ll also give you special tips for how to connect with people on LinkedIn and use it for your professional development.
The presenters are all employees of VolunteerMatch. VolunteerMatch has been using technology to connect good people and good causes since 1998.
Learn about more Jobs & Careers Resources.
- Job Seekers' Drop-In
- Saturday, February 13, 2016, 10:00 amMain Library, Bridge TechLab - 5th Fl
- Getting a Multiple Subject Teaching Credential
- Tuesday, February 16, 2016, 4:00 pmAnza, Anza Meeting Room
- Job Seeker's Drop-In
- Wednesday, February 17, 2016, 10:00 amMain Library, Bridge TechLab - 5th Fl
- LinkedIn for Job Search: Intermediate Level 2
- Tuesday, February 16, 2016, 5:30 pmMain Library, Computer Training Ctr. 5th Floor
- Resume Strategies for Career Transitioning
- Wednesday, February 17, 2016, 5:30 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Resume Workshop
- Monday, February 22, 2016, 10:00 amMain Library, Latino/Hispanic B