Breakdancing combines flexibility, acrobatics and a culture of positive challenge that encourages each dancer to develop their own style.
In this workshop, students will learn the fundamentals of breaking and hip hop dance and participate in a freestyle circle.
For more information, contact Lisa Fagundes at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415 355 2822
- Natalie Baszile Book Talk and Discussion
- Thursday, October 8, 2015, 6:00 pmBayview, Bayview Meeting Room
- African American Geneology
- Saturday, October 10, 2015, 12:00 pmMain Library, Computer Training Ctr. 5th Floor
- Slavery: Ancient Greece and Rome vs. the American South
- Wednesday, October 14, 2015, 7:00 pmMerced, Merced General Floor Area