A wellness presentation for Boomers and the 50+ generation, demonstrating easily learned techniques for improving memory. The special focus is on day to day issues confronted by mature adults, taming forgetfulness, remembering names & facts.
Charles Kraus takes everyone on a supermarket tour, teaching how to rapidly memorize a long shopping list and where you parked the car. In short, a mental tune-up! Tip sheets & a resources list will be provided.
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Monday, July 28, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Teen Computer Corps
- Wednesday, July 30, 2014Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown General Floor Area
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, August 2, 2014Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Digital Drop-In (English & Japanese)
- Monday, July 28, 2014Western Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, July 30, 2014Presidio, Presidio Meeting Room
- Write Your Will Seminar
- Wednesday, July 30, 2014Richmond/Senator Milton Marks, Richmond Meeting Room