Your LinkedIn profile is one of the first places recruiters and employers will look when they are considering contacting you. Make sure yours is found by the right people and looks the most professional and credible to today's scrutinizing hiring managers. In this class you will learn how to build your "brand", how to choose the best picture, tagline & summary, highlight your past experiences in the best light, the best ways to connect with others, how to search for jobs and people & other ways of optimizing your profile that will manifest your dream job today!
Instructor: Daniel O. Michael is passionate about helping people find employment, especially people with barriers to employment. For 25 years, Daniel has worked as a job developer, coordinator and director of numerous work rehab/social entrepreneurial programs in nonprofit, government & small business environments. He understands the everyday needs of job developers and job seekers alike.
Learn about more Jobs & Careers Resources.
- How to Start a Career in Tech
- Tuesday, July 26, 2016, 3:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Job Seekers' Drop-In
- Wednesday, July 27, 2016, 10:00 amMain Library, Bridge TechLab Workstation - 5th Fl
- Career Coaching
- Wednesday, July 27, 2016, 12:00 pmMain Library, Business, Science & Technology
- Job Searching with Social Media
- Wednesday, July 27, 2016, 6:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Microsoft Excel: Basic Skills
- Wednesday, August 3, 2016, 12:30 pmMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
- Project Management Session 1: Introduction
- Thursday, August 4, 2016, 6:00 pmMain Library, Learning Studio