With the volatility of the stock market last year, smart investors turned to dividend strategies, targeting a sweet spot of reliable income and share price gains. In this class, you will learn the different types of dividends that are available and how companies pay them. We’ll discuss how investment professionals identify the potential winners — companies that are likely to initiate or increase dividends, and we’ll assess the pros and cons of different ways to invest in dividend-paying stocks, including individual companies, mutual funds, and Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs). No prior experience necessary.
Presenter: Janet L. Campbell, CFP/CFA
- Great Books Reading Group
- Tuesday, March 18, 2014Sunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Russeller Watercolor Group
- Friday, March 21, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Personal Digital Archiving: Audio
- Saturday, March 29, 2014Main Library, Government Information Center