Part II: Secrets of a Power User - Feel like you’re just not getting what you want out of Twitter? Once you’ve mastered the basics, it’s time to really dive into how to harness the power of Twitter for your goals. In this workshop we’ll go over advanced strategies for using Twitter to build personal and professional relationships, including third-party apps and tools, determining the best Twitter voice for you, and tracking results.
Need an introduction or refresher on the basics of Twitter? Join us for Part I of this series (Wed. July 17th), “Getting Started.” Please come to the workshop with a Twitter account already set up, and a basic knowledge of how to use the platform.Taught by VolunteerMatch.
Learn about more Jobs & Careers Resources.
- Job Seekers' Drop-In
- Monday, February 8, 2016, 10:00 amMain Library, Bridge TechLab - 5th Fl
- Kiva Zip for Veterans
- Tuesday, February 9, 2016, 6:30 pmMain Library, Learning Studio
- Job Seeker's Drop-In
- Wednesday, February 10, 2016, 10:00 amMain Library, Bridge TechLab - 5th Fl
- Coding Drop-In Lab
- Monday, February 8, 2016, 2:00 pm
- Facebook Basics 1
- Tuesday, February 9, 2016, 2:30 pm
- Let Us Amaze You! Useful Tools for Your Job Search
- Wednesday, February 10, 2016, 2:00 pm