Local author and jazz drummer, Dan Caro, shares excerpts from his book, The Gift of Fire: How I Made Adversity Work For Me, in addition to stories of writing his debut work. You will be inspired as Dan demonstrates, in spite of losing his hands and fingers from a childhood burn accident, his drumming abilities in a live music performance. This is an event not to miss!
- We're All Terminal
- Wednesday, June 1, 2016, 6:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Book Design for Indie Authors
- Thursday, June 2, 2016, 6:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic A
- Driven by Fear
- Thursday, June 2, 2016, 6:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic B
- Book a Librarian in Russian
- Tuesday, May 31, 2016, 10:30 amMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, June 1, 2016, 1:30 pmPresidio, Presidio Meeting Room
- iPad Basics (in English)
- Friday, June 3, 2016, 1:00 pmMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.