Matt Springer, Associate Professor of Medicine at UCSF, will give a talk and slideshow about precautions that can be taken to lessen the damage from an earthquake at home and work. His presentation includes many photos of preparations in his own home and suggests measures ranging from simple to complex to prepare for the next temblor. Don’t miss this chance to learn what you can do to protect yourself and your home during the next earthquake.
Please feel free to contact the library at 415-355-2838 if you have any question.
Photo Courtesy of the SF Historical Photograph Collection
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, August 2, 2014Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Russeller Watercolor Group
- Friday, August 8, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Tiptoeing through the Twilight Zone
- Wednesday, August 20, 2014Mission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
- Digital Drop-In (English & Japanese)
- Monday, July 28, 2014Western Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, July 30, 2014Presidio, Presidio Meeting Room
- Write Your Will Seminar
- Wednesday, July 30, 2014Richmond/Senator Milton Marks, Richmond Meeting Room