Retired nurse Arlene Jech, who writes on healthcare topics, discusses elder abuse prevention among community-dwelling seniors as well as in nursing homes. Before her retirement, she worked for the California Department of Public Health Licensing and Certification. As a nursing home inspector and supervisor, she inspected nursing homes for abuse as well as for compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Veterans Resource Center Drop-In
- Wednesday, May 4, 2016, 12:00 pmMain Library, Golden Gate Rm - 5th Fl
- Potrero Hill Family Support Center
- Wednesday, May 4, 2016, 3:00 pmPotrero, Potrero Meeting Room
- San Francisco's Chinatown, Then & Now
- Saturday, May 7, 2016, 11:00 amMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, May 4, 2016, 1:30 pmPresidio, Presidio Meeting Room
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Sunday, May 8, 2016, 2:00 pmOrtega, Ortega Meeting Room
- Book a Librarian in Russian
- Tuesday, May 10, 2016, 10:30 amMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.