Retired nurse Arlene Jech, who writes on healthcare topics, discusses elder abuse prevention among community-dwelling seniors as well as in nursing homes. Before her retirement, she worked for the California Department of Public Health Licensing and Certification. As a nursing home inspector and supervisor, she inspected nursing homes for abuse as well as for compliance with state and federal regulations.
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Monday, June 1, 2015Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Free & Fun in San Francisco - Updated
- Monday, June 1, 2015North Beach, North Beach Meeting Room
- Aging and Disability Resource Center Free Counseling
- Wednesday, June 3, 2015Marina, Marina General Floor Area