Do you need to apply to a job online? This class will show you how to navigate several popular job listings websites, how to attach your resume and cover letter to an email to apply for a job and how to post your resume on job search websites.
Please bring a USB drive with your resume and cover letter for hands-on practice during class.
This program is conducted in English. Space is limited. Please call 415-355-2808 for registration.
Learn about more Jobs & Careers Resources.
- Job Seekers' Drop-In
- Saturday, February 13, 2016, 10:00 amMain Library, Bridge TechLab - 5th Fl
- Getting a Multiple Subject Teaching Credential
- Tuesday, February 16, 2016, 4:00 pmAnza, Anza Meeting Room
- Job Seeker's Drop-In
- Wednesday, February 17, 2016, 10:00 amMain Library, Bridge TechLab - 5th Fl
- LinkedIn for Job Search: Intermediate Level 2
- Tuesday, February 16, 2016, 5:30 pmMain Library, Computer Training Ctr. 5th Floor
- Resume Strategies for Career Transitioning
- Wednesday, February 17, 2016, 5:30 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Resume Workshop
- Monday, February 22, 2016, 10:00 amMain Library, Latino/Hispanic B