In this slideshow presentation, Linda Janklow of Peopleologie discusses people who use dreams, inner visions, even music as their motivation for art making. The artists, from the Deep South of the United States, have taught themselves to sculpt, paint, or draw through the sheer desire and need to create with whatever is nearby.
What do YOU dream about? After the presentation, exercise your own creativity, self-expression, and imagination by illustrating your inner visions using chalk pastels on paper.
- History of Libraries in the United States
- Wednesday, April 29, 2015Merced, Merced General Floor Area
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Monday, May 4, 2015Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Aging and Disability Resource Center Free Counseling
- Wednesday, May 6, 2015Marina, Marina General Floor Area
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, April 29, 2015Presidio, Presidio Meeting Room
- Basic Computer Class for Seniors
- Thursday, April 30, 2015Ocean View, Ocean View Computer Lab
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Saturday, May 2, 2015Excelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.