In this slideshow presentation, Linda Janklow of Peopleologie discusses people who use dreams, inner visions, even music as their motivation for art making. The artists, from the Deep South of the United States, have taught themselves to sculpt, paint, or draw through the sheer desire and need to create with whatever is nearby.
What do YOU dream about? After the presentation, exercise your own creativity, self-expression, and imagination by illustrating your inner visions using chalk pastels on paper.
- Book Club
- Saturday, February 13, 2016, 10:00 amMain Library, Library for the Blind
- Kirk Waller Storyteller
- Saturday, February 13, 2016, 11:00 amGolden Gate Valley, Golden Gate Valley Meeting Room
- The Black Rock aka Black Alcatraz
- Saturday, February 13, 2016, 1:00 pmEureka Valley, Eureka Valley General Floor Area
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Sunday, February 14, 2016, 2:00 pmOrtega, Ortega Meeting Room
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, February 17, 2016, 1:30 pmPresidio, Presidio Meeting Room
- Internet 101
- Thursday, February 18, 2016, 2:00 pmChinatown, Chinatown Computer Lab
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.