Daphne Miller, M.D., a San Francisco family physician and author, will share practical insights from her world-wide nutrition explorations. She visited scientists, traditional cooks, and farmers across the US and around the globe to discover the delicious and healthy foods detailed in her books Farmacology: What Innovative Family Farming Can Teach Us about Health & Healing and The Jungle Effect: A doctor discovers the healthiest diets from around the world--why they work and how to bring them home.
Q&A and book sales and signing follow.
This is a Green Stacks event.
- San Francisco Clinic by the Bay Health Education Workshop
- Saturday, April 18, 2015Excelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Yoga Acupressure with Dr. Huang
- Saturday, April 18, 2015Chinatown, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Angel Azul
- Tuesday, April 21, 2015Main Library, Koret Auditorium