Daphne Miller, M.D., a San Francisco family physician and author, will share practical insights from her world-wide nutrition explorations. She visited scientists, traditional cooks, and farmers across the US and around the globe to discover the delicious and healthy foods detailed in her books Farmacology: What Innovative Family Farming Can Teach Us about Health & Healing and The Jungle Effect: A doctor discovers the healthiest diets from around the world--why they work and how to bring them home.
Q&A and book sales and signing follow.
This is a Green Stacks event.
- Open Books: Francisco Xavier Alarcόn
- Tuesday, May 26, 2015Main Library, Koret Auditorium
- What's all the fuss about GMOs?
- Wednesday, May 27, 2015Merced, Merced General Floor Area
- Open Books: Jeff Hobbs
- Thursday, May 28, 2015Main Library, Koret Auditorium