Daphne Miller, M.D., a San Francisco family physician and author, will share practical insights from her world-wide nutrition explorations. She visited scientists, traditional cooks, and farmers across the US and around the globe to discover the delicious and healthy foods detailed in her books Farmacology: What Innovative Family Farming Can Teach Us about Health & Healing and The Jungle Effect: A doctor discovers the healthiest diets from around the world--why they work and how to bring them home.
Q&A and book sales and signing follow.
This is a Green Stacks event.
- Starring San Francisco
- Tuesday, March 3, 2015North Beach, North Beach Meeting Room
- Author Talk: Working Stiff
- Wednesday, March 4, 2015Mission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
- Radar Reading
- Thursday, March 5, 2015Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Tai Chi for Health with Patrick Lau
- Saturday, February 28, 2015Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Gentle Mind and Body Yoga
- Sunday, March 1, 2015Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
- Monday, March 2, 2015Golden Gate Valley, Golden Gate Valley Meeting Room