Jaron Lin, a popular Chinese TV talk show host in the Bay Area, shares the behind-the-scene stories of his four-year journey as he brought high quality contents, the most invaluable topics, and the most touching stories to the viewers. In his newly published book, Jaron shared the emotional moments that the camera could not capture. Followed by book signing. The program is to be conducted in Mandarin.
- Poetry Reading by Chun Yu
- Saturday, September 27, 2014Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Authentic Happiness in Seven Emails
- Wednesday, October 8, 2014Parkside, Parkside Children's Area
- The Public Library: A Photographic Essay
- Saturday, October 11, 2014Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley Meeting Room