San Francisco Public Library now has free conversational language groups.
The Conversational Japanese Language Group is for adults who wish to be introduced to Japanese through interactions with a bilingual group leader. The class will focus on basic, conversational vocabulary and real world conversational topics. No previous knowledge of the language necessary.
The Japanese Language Group meets Sundays, beginning Sunday September 8, 2013 and will meet until Sunday December 15, 2013. This group will meet from 12:30p-2p.
The classes meet in the 3rd floor conference room of the Main Library, 100 Larkin Street. (Execeptions: The class on Sunday October 20th will be rescheduled to Sunday October 13th due to the Filipino Book Fair. This class will be held in the 4th floor conference room. .)
Please contact 415.557.4251 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
- Russeller Watercolor Group
- Friday, August 22, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Home Preparedness in Earthquake Country
- Saturday, August 23, 2014Mission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
- AAC Conversation Club
- Monday, August 25, 2014Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Conversational Spanish Language Group
- Thursday, August 21, 2014Main Library, Paley Room - Floor 3
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Tuesday, August 26, 2014Richmond/Senator Milton Marks, Richmond Meeting Room
- Conversational English Language Group
- Tuesday, August 26, 2014Portola, Portola Meeting Room