Local historian, author and native San Franciscan Catherine Accardi will give a presentation featuring 100 historic images from her new book San Francisco Landmarks.
Catherine has lived in San Francisco all her life -- over 25 years in the Sunset District -- and has researched and written about the City’s rich heritage for the past four decades. The City has nearly 500 local, state, and national landmarks, and her program will touch on many of these notable landmarks and their stories.
Join us for an informative evening at the Sunset Library -- itself a Carnegie library and a historic landmark! Copies of Ms. Accardi's book will be available for purchase and autographing.
- Toba Singer and Jose Manuel Carreno
- Tuesday, April 28, 2015Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- On the Same Page: Daniel Alarcón
- Tuesday, April 28, 2015Main Library, Koret Auditorium
- History of Libraries in the United States
- Wednesday, April 29, 2015Merced, Merced General Floor Area
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, April 29, 2015Presidio, Presidio Meeting Room
- Basic Computer Class for Seniors
- Thursday, April 30, 2015Ocean View, Ocean View Computer Lab
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Saturday, May 2, 2015Excelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room