Do you have questions on how to use computers and the internet, how to download eBooks to your device, or how to use the library's databases? Have a reference question that requires more time to answer?
Now you can schedule a one-on-one appointment for 30 minutes with a Visitacion Valley Branch librarian to answer your questions. This special library service will be offered on the third Thursday of the month starting at 5:00 p.m.
Please call (415) 355-2848 to book your appointment!
- BAVC presents Treehouse
- Thursday, July 30, 2015, 1:30 pmBayview, Bayview Meeting Room
- Personal Digital Privacy and Security Basics
- Thursday, July 30, 2015, 6:30 pmMain Library, DIGI Center
- Digital Device Drop-In
- Friday, July 31, 2015, 4:00 pm
- Computer Basics
- Thursday, July 30, 2015, 12:30 pm
- Book a librarian
- Thursday, July 30, 2015, 5:00 pmVisitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
- Introduction to Online Job Searching
- Thursday, July 30, 2015, 6:00 pm