Do you have questions on how to use computers and the internet, how to download eBooks to your device, or how to use the library's databases? Have a reference question that requires more time to answer?
Now you can schedule a one-on-one appointment for 30 minutes with a Visitacion Valley Branch librarian to answer your questions. This special library service will be offered on the third Thursday of the month starting at 5:00 p.m.
Please call (415) 355-2848 to book your appointment!
- 3D Design and Printing
- Wednesday, May 25, 2016, 6:00 pm
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Thursday, May 26, 2016, 4:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- One-On-One eResource Help at The Bridge
- Friday, May 27, 2016, 4:00 pmMain Library, Bridge TechLab Workstation - 5th Fl
- eReader and Online Resource "Drop In"
- Tuesday, May 24, 2016, 10:30 amNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- CANCELLED-Book a Librarian in Russian
- Tuesday, May 24, 2016, 10:30 am
- Basic Computer Skills & Internet Help
- Tuesday, May 24, 2016, 1:00 pm