San Francisco Public Library now has free conversational language groups.
The Conversational English Language Group is for adults who wish to strengthen their English conversational language skills. We focus on practical, everyday topics. If you are a non-native speaker who wants to practice your spoken English, then this group is the place for you!
The evening English Language Group meets weekly on Tuesdays. No registration required!
The classes meet in the 3rd floor conference room of the Main Library, 100 Larkin Street. (On November 12th, the class will meet in the 4th floor conference room.)
Please contact 415.557.4251 or email@example.com with questions.
Learn and practice language skills alone or with others at the Library.
¡VIVA! is the library’s celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month, from September - October. See our ¡VIVA! Calendar (PDF) for a complete listing of events.
- The Boris Rozenfeld Russian Bibliophiles Club
- Saturday, September 24, 2016, 2:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Latin American Classical Guitar - CANCELED
- Saturday, September 24, 2016, 4:00 pmPotrero, Potrero Meeting Room
- AAC Conversation Club
- Monday, September 26, 2016, 4:30 pmNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Papel Picado Banners
- Saturday, September 24, 2016, 2:00 pmGlen Park, Glen Park Meeting Room
- Book a Librarian in Russian
- Tuesday, September 27, 2016, 10:30 amMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
- Conversational English Language Group
- Tuesday, September 27, 2016, 5:30 pmMain Library, Sycip Room - Floor 4