Documentary viewing and discussion lead by Jessica Nelson-Lundy about music's influence on the Civil Rights movement.
*This off-site program is a SFPL partnership with CCSF and the San Francisco African American Historical and Cultural Society.
Note: This event will be taking place at a location outside the San Francisco network of public libraries. For questions concerning the event, please contact the hosting library: Main Library.
- The Blackest History Film Series
- Saturday, February 6, 2016, 12:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- Spicy Tasty Vegan Cuisine
- Saturday, February 6, 2016, 1:00 pmBayview, Bayview Meeting Room
- Rhythm, Rock, Reggae, Roots! -Celebrate Black History
- Saturday, February 6, 2016, 3:30 pmWestern Addition, Western Addition General Floor Area