Join us at the Western Addition Branch Library as Office of Small Business Administration representative Martha Yanez gives a talk on how to be in compliance with the City and County of San Francisco if you want to start a food truck! Food trucks have become a mainstay in San Francisco and throughout the Bay Area. Learn the basics you will need to have all your business permits in place!
This is a Business & Personal Finance program from SFPL. This series brings you programs to enhance your financial well being and business skills.
- Current Market Conditions and Investments
- Wednesday, May 4, 2016, 7:00 pmMerced, Merced General Floor Area
- Transform Your Business Using Technology
- Thursday, May 5, 2016, 6:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Introduction to Investments
- Wednesday, May 11, 2016, 5:30 pmOcean View, Ocean View Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.