Join us at the Western Addition Branch Library as Office of Small Business Administration representative Martha Yanez gives a talk on how to be in compliance with the City and County of San Francisco if you want to start a food truck! Food trucks have become a mainstay in San Francisco and throughout the Bay Area. Learn the basics you will need to have all your business permits in place!
This is a Business & Personal Finance program from SFPL. This series brings you programs to enhance your financial well being and business skills.
- Six Roses - Jazz Performance
- Wednesday, June 29, 2016, 7:00 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- SmartMoney Coaching
- Saturday, July 2, 2016, 10:00 amMain Library, Golden Gate Rm - 5th Fl
- Black Hollywood Unchained Book and Panel Discussion
- Sunday, July 3, 2016, 1:30 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.