Join us at the Western Addition Branch Library as Office of Small Business Administration representative Martha Yanez gives a talk on how to be in compliance with the City and County of San Francisco if you want to start a food truck! Food trucks have become a mainstay in San Francisco and throughout the Bay Area. Learn the basics you will need to have all your business permits in place!
All Things Business: An interactive series for the practical entrepreneur.
- Hubzone & Small Business Certification
- Thursday, August 13, 2015, 4:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Foreclosure & Loan Fraud Information Session
- Saturday, August 15, 2015, 1:00 pmBayview, Bayview Meeting Room
- Internal Reflections:
- Tuesday, August 18, 2015, 6:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- All Things Business
- Thursday, August 13, 2015, 10:00 amMain Library, Computer Training Ctr. 5th Floor
- Opportunities to Earn Income in the Digital Economy
- Thursday, August 20, 2015, 6:00 pmMain Library, Computer Training Ctr. 5th Floor
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.