NOTE: SFPL does not provide headphones for patrons using computers.
- Click the Reserve a Computer button above.
- Type in your Library card number and PIN/password.
- Scroll down and select the Library branch where you would like to use a computer.
- Click Search by PC Type. If you would like to use just the Internet, select Desktop. (All PC types have Internet access.) External floppy disk drives are available at most locations.
- On the list of computer reservations, click available to select a day and time.
- Write down the computer station number, and the reservation date and time.
- To make reservations for another time or day, choose Select a Different Time or Day from the top bar.
- For your protection, remember to log out when finished.
Reservations are held for a grace period: three minutes at the branches and seven minutes at the Main past the start of the session. After that time, the booking is automatically canceled, the computer becomes available for a walk-up booking and the three or seven minutes will be deducted from the user's daily computer allotment of 120 minutes. Users who are late for their bookings must do walk-up bookings to use their remaining time. When reserving a laptop, the grace period is 10 minutes.
Please note that SFPL does not provide headphones for use on the computers.