|12 - 5||10 - 6||9 - 8||9 - 8||9 - 8||12 - 6||10 - 6|
The Fisher Children's Center provides a variety of services, exhibits, and programs to promote children's enjoyment of literature, media, information and recreational reading. The Center is for children, parents, childcare providers, educators, individuals and researchers.
- Parent/educator materials on early childhood development
- International publications in multiple languages
- Magazines, graphic novels and comic books for home use
- Computers with Internet access and word processing software
- Movies, music and educational films (CDs & DVDs)
- Play-to-Learn interactive learning space
- Effie Lee Morris Historical and Research Collection of Children’s Literature
- eBooks for kids
- Baby rhyme time, toddler tales, and family story times
- Class visits should be scheduled two weeks in advance. Please use this Request Form to schedule a class visit.
- Point 0h! A Technology Make-It Space for Kids ages 8 – 12
- Discover & Go - FAMILY PASS to local museums and attractions.
- Toddler Tales
- Monday, June 27, 2016, 10:30 am
- Lunch Is On Us!
- Monday, June 27, 2016, 12:00 pm
- Family Storytime
- Tuesday, June 28, 2016, 10:30 am