|Closed||10 - 6||9 - 8||9 - 8||9 - 8||12 - 6||10 - 6|
The Library is closed February 15, Presidents' Day
Through Project Read, the adult literacy program of the San Francisco Public Library, professionally trained volunteer tutors provide free one-on-one tutoring to English-speaking adults who want to improve their basic reading and writing skills.
Collections and Services Available
- Introduction to Project Read
- How to become a volunteer tutor
- How to get free one-on-one tutoring
- Families for Literacy
- Tech Lab (Computer Lab)
- Google Search Tips
- Tuesday, February 9, 2016, 10:30 amMain Library, Computer Training Ctr. 5th Floor
- Project Read Tutor Roundtable
- Saturday, February 13, 2016, 2:00 pmMain Library, Learning Studio
- Food Math Fun!
- Wednesday, February 17, 2016, 3:00 pmMain Library, Learning Studio