The Bridge at Main is now open!
The Bridge at Main is a literacy and learning center that prioritizes community learning, adult literacy, youth and family literacy and technology literacy to create a learning environment for 21st Century skills. We have three resource collections and a variety of services supporting literacy and learning.
We are located on the 5th floor on the west side of the building, facing the Civic Center Plaza.
- Classes – Check the computer class calendar online, or in the At the Library newsletter, for the location of a class.
- Learning Differences
- Project Read
- Veterans Resource Center – (Coming in December) The VRC will have a collection of books and other resources for veterans, as well as providing access to computer equipment for extended periods in order to complete online application and do research.
- Learning Differences Collection
- Project Read Collection
- Veterans Resources Collection (Coming in January)
The Bridge at Main TechLab – A dedicated 6 person computer lab for accessing our learning eResources and supporting the Project Read literacy program
- Veteran's Resource Center
- Saturday, December 20, 2014