Two private, glass-enclosed study rooms are available on a first-come, first-served basis; reservations are not accepted. You can sign in for an available study room at the Reference Desk.
These rooms are intended primarily for two-hour study sessions for a broad number of library users. If an arriving user requests a room and your party has been in a study room for two hours or more, you may be asked to release the room. To encourage the broadest possible use of the rooms, we ask that you limit your party’s signup to once per day.
All times are according to the Library’s clock.
Other things to know about the study rooms:
- Study rooms are designed to hold two people. Maximum allowed occupancy is three people.
- If you leave the room for an absence during your session, please:
- Close the door behind you. Do not prop the door open.
- Take all valuables with you. The Library and its staff are not responsible for loss, theft, or damage of any personal items left unattended.
- Advise the Reference Desk staff. An empty room may be considered available and may be reassigned, unless you let us know that you’re going to return.
- Be aware that the clock is not paused for any absences or breaks taken during your session.
- Check back in at the Reference Desk to re-enter the study room
- Be aware that any unattended items left in a room beyond the two-hour session may be removed and held by Security staff.
- Please advise the Reference Desk staff when finished with your session.
- Food and beverages are prohibited.
- Rooms must be vacated 15 minutes to closing.