|1 - 5||10 - 6||10 - 6||1 - 9||12 - 9||1 - 6||10 - 6|
Private, glass-enclosed study room is available on a first-come, first-served basis; reservations are not accepted. You can sign in for an available study room at the reference desk. The room is intended primarily for one-hour study sessions for a broad number of library users, and are not intended for multi-hour use. If an arriving user requests a room and your party has been in a study room for an hour or more, you may be asked to release the room.
All times are according to the Library’s clock.
Other things to know about the study room:
- Study rooms are designed to hold three people.
- If you leave the room for an absence during your session, please:
- Close the door behind you. Do not prop the door open.
- Take all valuables with you. The Library and its staff are not responsible for loss, theft, or damage of any personal items left unattended.
- Be aware that the clock is not paused for any absences or breaks taken during your session.
- The reference desk will hold the patron's library card or ID while the study room is being used.
- Food and beverages are prohibited.
- Room must be vacated 15 minutes prior to closing.