A panel discussion featuring participants from the Golden Voices
project as well as oral historians Angela Zusman and Nancy MacKay discussing the collection and archiving of oral histories. A San Francisco History Center program.
Related exhibition: Golden Voices: Life Stories of San Francisco Seniors, on view though August 25, display cases outside San Francisco History Center, 6th Floor, Main Library.
San Francisco seniors share their unique life stories and experiences of love, laughter, hardships, persistence and change, in video and photos. Learn about being one of the first male professional ballet dancers in Wales; living in the Philippines in the aftermath of World War II; organizing San Francisco’s first international film festival; changes in San Francisco neighborhoods over the years; and much more.
This is a Wise Up! program for learning and living well at any age.
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Wednesday, February 22, 2017, 4:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Grafton Tyler Brown
- Wednesday, February 22, 2017, 7:00 pmMerced, Merced General Floor Area
- Thursdays at Noon films - Ali
- Thursday, February 23, 2017, 12:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, February 22, 2017, 1:30 pmPresidio, Presidio Meeting Room
- Instagram: Advanced
- Wednesday, February 22, 2017, 6:00 pmMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
- Chair Yoga with Bascia Lassus
- Thursday, February 23, 2017, 1:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room