Join us for an evening celebrating the talents of writers with disabilities. Memoirist Belo Cipriani is joined by slam poets Bridget Brown and Derek Zarda, poets Amber DiPietra and Michelle Puckett, blogger Jennifer Gibbons and U.S. Military Veteran David Fish. Book sale by Readers Bookstore follows the event. This program, along with an exhibit of works by artists with vision impairments in the Koret display case (July 20 - August 31) is presented in honor of the anniversary of the signing of the Americans with Disabilities Act. Reception 5 - 6 pm in the Latino/Hispanic Community Room.
- Toba Singer and Jose Manuel Carreno
- Tuesday, April 28, 2015Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- On the Same Page: Daniel Alarcón
- Tuesday, April 28, 2015Main Library, Koret Auditorium
- Legendary Locals of the Sunset: Lorri Ungaretti
- Saturday, May 2, 2015Ortega, Ortega Meeting Room