Join us for an evening celebrating the talents of writers with disabilities. Memoirist Belo Cipriani is joined by slam poets Bridget Brown and Derek Zarda, poets Amber DiPietra and Michelle Puckett, blogger Jennifer Gibbons and U.S. Military Veteran David Fish. Book sale by Readers Bookstore follows the event. This program, along with an exhibit of works by artists with vision impairments in the Koret display case (July 20 - August 31) is presented in honor of the anniversary of the signing of the Americans with Disabilities Act. Reception 5 - 6 pm in the Latino/Hispanic Community Room.
- Author Talk: Dennis McNally
- Tuesday, October 21, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Armistead Maupin in conversation with K.M. Soehnlein
- Thursday, October 23, 2014Main Library, Koret Auditorium
- Author Talk with Kathryn Ma; The Year She Left Us
- Saturday, November 1, 2014Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B