The celebrated 1929 Louise Brooks film, Diary of a Lost Girl, is based on a controversial and best-selling book first published in Germany in 1905. Though little known today, it was a literary sensation at the beginning of the 20th century. Thomas Gladysz, Director of the Louise Brooks Society and the editor of a new edition of the Diary of a Lost Girl, will discuss the book’s remarkable history and relationship to the acclaimed film. A book signing will follow a screening of the feature film.
- Family Film: The Watsons Go to Birmingham
- Sábado 28 de Febrero de 2015Western Addition, Western Addition: Sala de Reuniones
- Old Acquaintance (1943)
- Sábado 28 de Febrero de 2015Glen Park, Glen Park: Sala de Reuniones
- Great Books to Great Movies: Death in Venice
- Martes 3 de Marzo de 2015Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights: Sala de Reuniones