Matt Springer, Associate Professor of Medicine at UCSF, will give a talk and slideshow about precautions that can be taken to lessen the damage from an earthquake at home and work. His presentation includes many photos of preparations in his own home and suggests measures ranging from simple to complex to prepare for the next temblor. Cosponsored by the Environmental Center. This is a Green Stacks Program.
Este es un evento de Ecología (Green Stacks).
- Film: Fire and Ice
- Miércoles 26 de Octubre de 2016, 6:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- Home Preparedness in Earthquake Country
- Sábado 29 de Octubre de 2016, 2:00 pmSunset, Sunset: Área Juvenil
- Film: Islands of Sanctuary
- Miércoles 2 de Noviembre de 2016, 6:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret