Matt Springer, Associate Professor of Medicine at UCSF, will give a talk and slideshow about precautions that can be taken to lessen the damage from an earthquake at home and work. His presentation includes many photos of preparations in his own home and suggests measures ranging from simple to complex to prepare for the next temblor. Cosponsored by the Environmental Center. This is a Green Stacks Program.
Este es un evento de Ecología (Green Stacks).
- Meet Your National Park Service Ranger
- Miércoles 10 de Agosto de 2016, 2:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Centro de Niños: Sala Creativa
- Dr. Helen Caldicott
- Sábado 13 de Agosto de 2016, 2:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- Peaceable Kingdom: the Journey Home
- Sábado 20 de Agosto de 2016, 2:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret