Human trafficking is a multi-million dollar industry in the United States, and it takes a team of law enforcement officials to bring traffickers to justice. The U.S. Attorney's Office, the FBI, Homeland Security, and the San Francisco Police Department all work together to investigate cases, prosecute traffickers, and bring victims to safety. Find out more about how this complex system works during this panel discussion.
- Growing Up in San Francisco's Western Neighborhoods
- Wednesday, August 5, 2015, 7:00 pmMerced, Merced General Floor Area
- Growing Up in San Francisco’s Western Neighborhoods
- Thursday, August 6, 2015, 7:00 pmSunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Growing up in San Francisco's Western Neighborhoods
- Saturday, August 8, 2015, 3:00 pmAnza, Anza Meeting Room