Human trafficking is a multi-million dollar industry in the United States, and it takes a team of law enforcement officials to bring traffickers to justice. The U.S. Attorney's Office, the FBI, Homeland Security, and the San Francisco Police Department all work together to investigate cases, prosecute traffickers, and bring victims to safety. Find out more about how this complex system works during this panel discussion.
- History of Food Coops: Shanta Sacharoff
- Saturday, October 22, 2016, 12:00 pmOrtega, Ortega Meeting Room
- Ghosts, Sinners & Secret Places
- Saturday, October 22, 2016, 2:30 pmPresidio, Presidio Meeting Room
- Guild Freelancers
- Tuesday, October 25, 2016, 5:30 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B