Human trafficking is a multi-million dollar industry in the United States, and it takes a team of law enforcement officials to bring traffickers to justice. The U.S. Attorney's Office, the FBI, Homeland Security, and the San Francisco Police Department all work together to investigate cases, prosecute traffickers, and bring victims to safety. Find out more about how this complex system works during this panel discussion.
- Poetry Reading by Chun Yu
- Saturday, September 27, 2014Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Authentic Happiness in Seven Emails
- Wednesday, October 8, 2014Parkside, Parkside Children's Area
- Building Social Courage
- Saturday, October 11, 2014Ingleside, Ingleside Meeting Room