Human trafficking is a multi-million dollar industry in the United States, and it takes a team of law enforcement officials to bring traffickers to justice. The U.S. Attorney's Office, the FBI, Homeland Security, and the San Francisco Police Department all work together to investigate cases, prosecute traffickers, and bring victims to safety. Find out more about how this complex system works during this panel discussion.
- 100th Anniversary of the Armenian Genocide
- Wednesday, April 22, 2015Main Library, Koret Auditorium
- Visions of Loveliness
- Wednesday, April 22, 2015Mission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
- Toba Singer and Jose Manuel Carreno
- Tuesday, April 28, 2015Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B