Human trafficking is a multi-million dollar industry in the United States, and it takes a team of law enforcement officials to bring traffickers to justice. The U.S. Attorney's Office, the FBI, Homeland Security, and the San Francisco Police Department all work together to investigate cases, prosecute traffickers, and bring victims to safety. Find out more about how this complex system works during this panel discussion.
- Open Books: Alev Croutier
- Wednesday, February 4, 2015Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Christopher L. Webber: American to the Backbone
- Saturday, February 7, 2015Ocean View, Ocean View Meeting Room
- Stairway Walks in San Francisco
- Wednesday, February 11, 2015Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B