2005, 103 minutes
This shocking and illuminating film presents the found footage of grizzly bear activists Timothy Treadwelll and Amie Huguenard. The couple had lived among the grizzlies for thirteen years developing an unprecedented bond with the creatures. The couple was tragically killed by the grizzlies in October of 2003 and Herzog takes hundreds of hours of their personal footage and notes and tries to re-construct their story.
This is a Films & Videos program from SFPL. From feature films to youth-made videos, we’ve got something great to watch.
- Preschool Films
- Thursday, February 11, 2016, 10:15 amChinatown, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Thursdays at Noon film series - The Long Walk Home
- Thursday, February 11, 2016, 12:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- Exploring World Cinema: Vanity Fair
- Thursday, February 11, 2016, 3:00 pmGolden Gate Valley, Golden Gate Valley Meeting Room