2005, 103 minutes
This shocking and illuminating film presents the found footage of grizzly bear activists Timothy Treadwelll and Amie Huguenard. The couple had lived among the grizzlies for thirteen years developing an unprecedented bond with the creatures. The couple was tragically killed by the grizzlies in October of 2003 and Herzog takes hundreds of hours of their personal footage and notes and tries to re-construct their story.
- Audio-described Movie Monday
- Monday, November 24, 2014Main Library, Koret Auditorium
- The Lego Movie
- Tuesday, November 25, 2014West Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- Films for Adults: Shadow of a Doubt
- Monday, December 1, 2014Golden Gate Valley, Golden Gate Valley Meeting Room