2005, 103 minutes
This shocking and illuminating film presents the found footage of grizzly bear activists Timothy Treadwelll and Amie Huguenard. The couple had lived among the grizzlies for thirteen years developing an unprecedented bond with the creatures. The couple was tragically killed by the grizzlies in October of 2003 and Herzog takes hundreds of hours of their personal footage and notes and tries to re-construct their story.
- Family Film: The Watsons Go to Birmingham
- Sábado 28 de Febrero de 2015Western Addition, Western Addition: Sala de Reuniones
- Old Acquaintance (1943)
- Sábado 28 de Febrero de 2015Glen Park, Glen Park: Sala de Reuniones
- Great Books to Great Movies: Death in Venice
- Martes 3 de Marzo de 2015Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights: Sala de Reuniones