2005, 103 minutes
This shocking and illuminating film presents the found footage of grizzly bear activists Timothy Treadwelll and Amie Huguenard. The couple had lived among the grizzlies for thirteen years developing an unprecedented bond with the creatures. The couple was tragically killed by the grizzlies in October of 2003 and Herzog takes hundreds of hours of their personal footage and notes and tries to re-construct their story.
- Preschool Films
- Martes 2 de Septiembre de 2014Parkside, Parkside Children's Area
- Architecture and the City Film Festival
- Miércoles 3 de Septiembre de 2014Biblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- Thursdays @ Noon Film -- Hoffa
- Jueves 4 de Septiembre de 2014Biblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret