2005, 103 minutes
This shocking and illuminating film presents the found footage of grizzly bear activists Timothy Treadwelll and Amie Huguenard. The couple had lived among the grizzlies for thirteen years developing an unprecedented bond with the creatures. The couple was tragically killed by the grizzlies in October of 2003 and Herzog takes hundreds of hours of their personal footage and notes and tries to re-construct their story.
- Thursdays at Noon film series- The Young Victoria
- Jueves 26 de Marzo de 2015Biblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- Movie Afternoon
- Viernes 27 de Marzo de 2015Ingleside, Ingleside: Sala de Reuniones
- Classic Films of the 1950's
- Sábado 28 de Marzo de 2015Noe Valley, Noe Valley: Sala de Reuniones