2005, 103 minutes
This shocking and illuminating film presents the found footage of grizzly bear activists Timothy Treadwelll and Amie Huguenard. The couple had lived among the grizzlies for thirteen years developing an unprecedented bond with the creatures. The couple was tragically killed by the grizzlies in October of 2003 and Herzog takes hundreds of hours of their personal footage and notes and tries to re-construct their story.
- Preschool Films
- Jueves 11 de Febrero de 2016, 10:15 amChinatown, Chinatown: Sala de Reuniones
- Thursdays at Noon film series - The Long Walk Home
- Jueves 11 de Febrero de 2016, 12:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- Exploring World Cinema: Vanity Fair
- Jueves 11 de Febrero de 2016, 3:00 pmGolden Gate Valley, Golden Gate: Sala de Reuniones