2005, 103 minutes
This shocking and illuminating film presents the found footage of grizzly bear activists Timothy Treadwelll and Amie Huguenard. The couple had lived among the grizzlies for thirteen years developing an unprecedented bond with the creatures. The couple was tragically killed by the grizzlies in October of 2003 and Herzog takes hundreds of hours of their personal footage and notes and tries to re-construct their story.
- Films for Adults: Captain Blood
- 星期一, 2015年10月5日, 3:00 pmGolden Gate Valley 分館, Golden Gate Valley 會議室
- Teen Movie: Drag Me to Hell
- 星期三, 2015年10月7日, 4:00 pmExcelsior 分館, Excelsior 分館會議室
- The Sound of Music Memories
- 星期三, 2015年10月7日, 5:00 pmIngleside 分館, Ingleside 分館會議室