2005, 103 minutes
This shocking and illuminating film presents the found footage of grizzly bear activists Timothy Treadwelll and Amie Huguenard. The couple had lived among the grizzlies for thirteen years developing an unprecedented bond with the creatures. The couple was tragically killed by the grizzlies in October of 2003 and Herzog takes hundreds of hours of their personal footage and notes and tries to re-construct their story.
- Friday Matinee: Mansfield Park
- 星期五, 2016年2月12日, 2:00 pmNoe Valley 分館, Noe Valley 分館會議室
- Watch The Notebook, Eat Chocolate and Cry.
- 星期六, 2016年2月13日, 2:00 pmMain 總圖書館, Mix: Carpet Garden
- Film Screening of 42: The Jackie Robinson Story
- 星期三, 2016年2月17日, 5:30 pmMission Bay 分館, Mission Bay Program Room