Looking for the literary love of your life? Too old for the singles bar scene? No longer into disco? Book lovers could meet their next love at the San Francisco Public Library. The dating events are aimed at adult Baby Boomers, although all ages are welcome to attend. In classic speed dating style, you will have five minutes to talk with every participant about your favorite, most loathsome, perplexing or intriguing book and have the opportunity to potentially meet your next sweetheart. Due to space limitations, each event is limited to 36 participants. Join us Aug. 2 for LGBT dating (same gender) or Aug. 9 for straight dating (opposite gender). Pre-registration is required. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up. Both events will be gender balanced as much as possible. We encourage participants to arrive early as “no shows” or those who arrive late will forfeit their place on the registration list to those on the wait list. And don’t forget to bring your favorite book!
- CANCELED Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- 星期日, 2016年7月24日, 2:00 pmPortola 分館, Portola 公眾範圍
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- 星期一, 2016年7月25日, 10:00 amBernal Heights 分館, Bernal Heights 分館會議室
- Computer Help for Adults & Seniors
- 星期三, 2016年7月27日, 3:30 pmChinatown 華埠分館, 華埠分館電腦室