Looking for the literary love of your life? Too old for the singles bar scene? No longer into disco? Book lovers could meet their next love at the San Francisco Public Library. The dating events are aimed at adult Baby Boomers, although all ages are welcome to attend. In classic speed dating style, you will have five minutes to talk with every participant about your favorite, most loathsome, perplexing or intriguing book and have the opportunity to potentially meet your next sweetheart. Due to space limitations, each event is limited to 36 participants. Join us Aug. 2 for LGBT dating (same gender) or Aug. 9 for straight dating (opposite gender). Pre-registration is required. Please contact email@example.com to sign up. Both events will be gender balanced as much as possible. We encourage participants to arrive early as “no shows” or those who arrive late will forfeit their place on the registration list to those on the wait list. And don’t forget to bring your favorite book!
- Aging and Disability Resource Center Free Counseling
- 星期三, 2015年10月7日, 2:30 pmMarina 分館, Marina 公眾範圍
- Teen Computer Corps
- 星期三, 2015年10月7日, 3:30 pmChinatown 華埠分館, Chinatown 公眾範圍
- Understanding Your Social Security Benefits
- 星期三, 2015年10月7日, 6:30 pmGlen Park 分館, Glen Park 分館會議室