In Reinventing Discovery: The New Era of Networked Science, Michael Nielsen argues that we are living at the dawn of the most dramatic change in science in more than 300 years. This change is being driven by powerful new cognitive tools, enabled by the internet, which are greatly accelerating scientific discovery. There are many books about how the internet is changing business or the workplace or government. But this is the first book about something much more fundamental: how the internet is transforming the nature of our collective intelligence and how we understand the world. A book sale by Readers book store follows the event.
- Shock and Awe - Performance by Ethan Rafal
- Miércoles 14 de Diciembre de 2016, 6:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B
- We're All Terminal
- Martes 3 de Enero de 2017, 6:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B
- Gay Noir: The Return of Henry Rios
- Sábado 7 de Enero de 2017, 3:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Centro de Gays y Lesbianas