In Reinventing Discovery: The New Era of Networked Science, Michael Nielsen argues that we are living at the dawn of the most dramatic change in science in more than 300 years. This change is being driven by powerful new cognitive tools, enabled by the internet, which are greatly accelerating scientific discovery. There are many books about how the internet is changing business or the workplace or government. But this is the first book about something much more fundamental: how the internet is transforming the nature of our collective intelligence and how we understand the world. A book sale by Readers book store follows the event.
- 4th Anniversary Merced Branch Library Open House
- Miércoles 20 de Mayo de 2015Merced, Merced: Área Principal
- Author talk with Shohreh Aghdashloo
- Jueves 21 de Mayo de 2015Potrero, Potrero: Sala de Reuniones
- Open Books: Francisco Xavier Alarcόn
- Martes 26 de Mayo de 2015Biblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret