In Reinventing Discovery: The New Era of Networked Science, Michael Nielsen argues that we are living at the dawn of the most dramatic change in science in more than 300 years. This change is being driven by powerful new cognitive tools, enabled by the internet, which are greatly accelerating scientific discovery. There are many books about how the internet is changing business or the workplace or government. But this is the first book about something much more fundamental: how the internet is transforming the nature of our collective intelligence and how we understand the world. A book sale by Readers book store follows the event.
- Toba Singer and Jose Manuel Carreno
- 星期二, 2015年4月28日Main 總圖書館, Latino/Hispanic 會議室 A 和 B
- On the Same Page: Daniel Alarcón
- 星期二, 2015年4月28日Main 總圖書館, Koret 禮堂
- Legendary Locals of the Sunset: Lorri Ungaretti
- 星期六, 2015年5月2日Ortega 分館, Ortega 分館會議室