The exhibition tells the story of the San Francisco Symphony and its role within and impact on its city, from its formative years following the 1906 earthquake to its present position as one of the country’s most respected orchestras.
Historic objects and documents drawn from the Symphony’s archival collections will be on view and include photos, concert posters, programs, and more-most exhibited for the first time.
Music for a City, Music for the World is based on the book of the same title, a Symphony history by Larry Rothe, published by Chronicle Books. A copy will be on view in the exhibition and available for purchase at Readers Bookstore at the Main.
- The Sound of Music Memories
- 星期三, 2015年10月7日, 5:00 pmIngleside 分館, Ingleside 分館會議室
- just DANCE
- 星期三, 2015年10月7日, 6:00 pmMission Bay 分館, Mission Bay Program Room
- Celebrate Bernal's 75th Anniversary!
- 星期六, 2015年10月10日, 1:30 pmBernal Heights 分館, Bernal Heights 公眾範圍