The exhibit is drawn from the Art, Music and Recreation Center's collections featuring programs, posters, newspaper clippings and other ephemera from the Library's historical files.
The focus of the exhibit is on the Symphony's connection to San Francisco's musical life focusing on popular concerts and children's concerts.
Correspondence from the papers of Alfred Hertz, the Symphony's second conductor during the years 1915 to 1930, will also be on view.
- Bernal Celebrates Black History!
- Sábado 13 de Febrero de 2016, 1:30 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights: Área Principal
- Hip-Hop Workshop for Kids
- Miércoles 17 de Febrero de 2016, 4:00 pmWestern Addition, Western Addition: Sala de Reuniones
- Musical Outdoor Storytime
- Martes 1 de Marzo de 2016, 10:30 am