The exhibit is drawn from the Art, Music and Recreation Center's collections featuring programs, posters, newspaper clippings and other ephemera from the Library's historical files.
The focus of the exhibit is on the Symphony's connection to San Francisco's musical life focusing on popular concerts and children's concerts.
Correspondence from the papers of Alfred Hertz, the Symphony's second conductor during the years 1915 to 1930, will also be on view.
- Japanese Taiko Drumming with Kristy Oshiro
- Sábado 23 de Julio de 2016, 11:00 amBiblioteca Central, Centro de Niños: Sala Creativa
- Musical Outdoor Storytime
- Martes 2 de Agosto de 2016, 10:30 am
- Parent-Child Interactions
- Jueves 4 de Agosto de 2016, 10:00 amWestern Addition, Western Addition: Sala de Reuniones