The exhibit is drawn from the Art, Music and Recreation Center's collections featuring programs, posters, newspaper clippings and other ephemera from the Library's historical files.
The focus of the exhibit is on the Symphony's connection to San Francisco's musical life focusing on popular concerts and children's concerts.
Correspondence from the papers of Alfred Hertz, the Symphony's second conductor during the years 1915 to 1930, will also be on view.
- San Francisco Gu-Zheng Music Society
- Sábado 28 de Marzo de 2015Presidio , Presidio: Sala de Reuniones
- OPEN MIC POETRY & MUSIC WITH MISSION MAPP
- Sábado 4 de Abril de 2015Mission , Mission: Área Principal
- Bernal Jazz Quartet
- Miércoles 8 de Abril de 2015Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights: Sala de Reuniones