The exhibit is drawn from the Art, Music and Recreation Center's collections featuring programs, posters, newspaper clippings and other ephemera from the Library's historical files.
The focus of the exhibit is on the Symphony's connection to San Francisco's musical life focusing on popular concerts and children's concerts.
Correspondence from the papers of Alfred Hertz, the Symphony's second conductor during the years 1915 to 1930, will also be on view.
- Phonographic Memory: Bridging Generations and Genres
- Jueves 26 de Mayo de 2016, 6:15 pmBiblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B
- Six Roses
- Sábado 4 de Junio de 2016, 3:30 pmWestern Addition, Western Addition: Área Principal
- Musical Outdoor Storytime
- Martes 7 de Junio de 2016, 10:30 am