The exhibit is drawn from the Art, Music and Recreation Center's collections featuring programs, posters, newspaper clippings and other ephemera from the Library's historical files.
The focus of the exhibit is on the Symphony's connection to San Francisco's musical life focusing on popular concerts and children's concerts.
Correspondence from the papers of Alfred Hertz, the Symphony's second conductor during the years 1915 to 1930, will also be on view.
- Musical Outdoor Storytime
- Martes 28 de Febrero de 2017, 10:30 am
- Guzheng (Chinese Harp) and Chinese Culture
- Viernes 3 de Marzo de 2017, 3:30 pmChinatown, Chinatown: Sala de Reuniones
- Jazz Music for Spring
- Viernes 3 de Marzo de 2017, 4:00 pmIngleside, Ingleside: Sala de Reuniones