The exhibit is drawn from the Art, Music and Recreation Center's collections featuring programs, posters, newspaper clippings and other ephemera from the Library's historical files.
The focus of the exhibit is on the Symphony's connection to San Francisco's musical life focusing on popular concerts and children's concerts.
Correspondence from the papers of Alfred Hertz, the Symphony's second conductor during the years 1915 to 1930, will also be on view.
- Jazz Duo Workshop by Six Roses
- Viernes 27 de Febrero de 2015Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown: Sala de Reuniones
- Russian Kaleidoscope - Russian, Ukrainian and Gypsy Music
- Sábado 7 de Marzo de 2015Western Addition, Western Addition: Sala de Reuniones
- Bernal Jazz Quartet
- Miércoles 11 de Marzo de 2015Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights: Sala de Reuniones