The exhibit is drawn from the Art, Music and Recreation Center's collections featuring programs, posters, newspaper clippings and other ephemera from the Library's historical files.
The focus of the exhibit is on the Symphony's connection to San Francisco's musical life focusing on popular concerts and children's concerts.
Correspondence from the papers of Alfred Hertz, the Symphony's second conductor during the years 1915 to 1930, will also be on view.
- Parent-Child Interactions
- Jueves 5 de Febrero de 2015Western Addition, Western Addition: Sala de Reuniones
- African Musical Instrument Workshop
- Jueves 5 de Febrero de 2015North Beach, North Beach
- Lion Dancers!
- Sábado 7 de Febrero de 2015Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown: Área Principal