Come celebrate the publication of this unique new poetry collection, with Editor Kevin Simmonds (musician and author of Mad for Meat and two other books); Dan Bellm (winner of 2009 California Book Award for Practice); Ruth L. Schwartz (author of fie books of poems); Amir Rabiyah (work appeared in Mizna, Tea Party Magazine, Left Turn Magazine, Gender Outlaws: The Next Gneration; and Asian American Literary Review); and Daniel Redman (attorney and writer on LGBT issues for The Nation, The American Prospect and The New Republic).
- Writing To Be Read: Strategies for Maximizing Impact
- Wednesday, May 4, 2016, 6:00 pm
- San Francisco's Chinatown, Then & Now
- Saturday, May 7, 2016, 11:00 am
- Local Poets Series
- Thursday, May 12, 2016, 6:00 pm