Join us Oct. 10 at the Main Library for a special class: Representatives from Simply Hired will be on hand to demonstrate the Simply Hired job search site. Learn how to take advantage of the exciting next generation of job listing websites.
The class will meet 2-3:30 in the 5th floor computer lab of the Main Library. Seating is limited to 20!
Learn how to find a job using resources found free on the Web. Ability to use a computer/navigate the web is required.
Learn about more Jobs & Careers Resources.
- Kiva Zip for Veterans
- Tuesday, February 9, 2016, 6:30 pmMain Library, Learning Studio
- Job Seeker's Drop-In
- Wednesday, February 10, 2016, 10:00 amMain Library, Bridge TechLab - 5th Fl
- Career Coaching
- Wednesday, February 10, 2016, 12:00 pmMain Library, Business, Science & Technology
- Facebook Basics 1
- Tuesday, February 9, 2016, 2:30 pm
- Let Us Amaze You! Useful Tools for Your Job Search
- Wednesday, February 10, 2016, 2:00 pm
- LinkedIn for Job Search: Intermediate Level 2
- Tuesday, February 16, 2016, 5:30 pm