A joint collaborative book club with the Great Books Council of San Francisco, a non-profit educational organization whose mission is to provide the opportunity for all people to discover, discuss, and learn from outstanding works of writing and by the General Collections Department of San Francisco Public Library. We meet on the second Tuesday of each month.
Every month we will read and discuss a famous short story, essay or speech from the book, Introduction to Great Books – First Series. For more information, please go to www.greatbooks-sf.com.
For registration: email email@example.com or call Jim Hall at 415-387-2125
- Excelsior Branch Book Club
- Martes 27 de Septiembre de 2016, 7:00 pmExcelsior, Excelsior: Sala de Reuniones
- Parkside Library Book Club
- Martes 27 de Septiembre de 2016, 7:00 pmParkside, Parkside: Área de Adolescentes
- Rincon Literario
- Miércoles 28 de Septiembre de 2016, 6:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Sala Paley - 3ª Planta