A joint collaborative book club with the Great Books Council of San Francisco, a non-profit educational organization whose mission is to provide the opportunity for all people to discover, discuss, and learn from outstanding works of writing and by the General Collections Department of San Francisco Public Library. We meet on the second Tuesday of each month.
Every month we will read and discuss a famous short story, essay or speech from the book, Introduction to Great Books – First Series. For more information, please go to www.greatbooks-sf.com.
For registration: email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jim Hall at 415-387-2125
- Parkside Library Book Club
- Martes 28 de Abril de 2015Parkside, Parkside: Área de Adolescentes
- Great Teen Book Swap!
- Viernes 1 de Mayo de 2015Ortega, Ortega: Sala de Reuniones
- Western Addition Book Group
- Lunes 4 de Mayo de 2015Western Addition, Western Addition: Sala de Reuniones