A joint collaborative book club with the Great Books Council of San Francisco, a non-profit educational organization whose mission is to provide the opportunity for all people to discover, discuss, and learn from outstanding works of writing and by the General Collections Department of San Francisco Public Library. We meet on the second Tuesday of each month.
Every month we will read and discuss a famous short story, essay or speech from the book, Introduction to Great Books – First Series. For more information, please go to www.greatbooks-sf.com.
For registration: email email@example.com or call Jim Hall at 415-387-2125
- Western Addition Book Group
- Lunes 5 de Octubre de 2015, 4:00 pmWestern Addition, Western Addition: Sala de Reuniones
- Amelia Bedelia Read Aloud Book Club
- Lunes 5 de Octubre de 2015, 4:30 pmVisitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley: Sala de Reuniones
- Merced Branch Library book club
- Martes 6 de Octubre de 2015, 7:00 pmMerced, Merced: Área Principal