A joint collaborative book club with the Great Books Council of San Francisco, a non-profit educational organization whose mission is to provide the opportunity for all people to discover, discuss, and learn from outstanding works of writing and by the General Collections Department of San Francisco Public Library. We meet on the second Tuesday of each month.
Every month we will read and discuss a famous short story, essay or speech from the book, Introduction to Great Books – First Series. For more information, please go to www.greatbooks-sf.com.
For registration: email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jim Hall at 415-387-2125
- Excelsior Branch Book Club: Underground Railroad
- Martes 28 de Febrero de 2017, 7:00 pmExcelsior, Excelsior: Sala de Reuniones
- Parkside Library Book Club
- Martes 28 de Febrero de 2017, 7:00 pmParkside, Parkside: Área de Adolescentes
- Great Books Discussion Group
- Miércoles 1 de Marzo de 2017, 6:30 pmPresidio , Presidio: Sala de Reuniones