This activity is sponsored by the Great Books Council of San Francisco, a non-profit educational organization whose mission is to provide the opportunity for all people to discover, discuss, and learn from outstanding works of writing and by the General Collections Department of San Francisco Public Library.
Every month we will read and discuss a famous short story, essay or speech from the book, Introduction to Great Books – First Series. For more information, please go to www.greatbooks-sf.com.
For registration: email email@example.com or call Jim Hall at 415-387-2125
- Parkside Library Book Club
- Martes 31 de Marzo de 2015Parkside, Parkside: Área de Adolescentes
- Great Books Discussion Group
- Miércoles 1 de Abril de 2015Presidio , Presidio: Sala de Reuniones
- Sunset Book Group
- Miércoles 1 de Abril de 2015Sunset, Sunset: Área Juvenil