This activity is sponsored by the Great Books Council of San Francisco, a non-profit educational organization whose mission is to provide the opportunity for all people to discover, discuss, and learn from outstanding works of writing and by the General Collections Department of San Francisco Public Library.
Every month we will read and discuss a famous short story, essay or speech from the book, Introduction to Great Books – First Series. For more information, please go to www.greatbooks-sf.com.
For registration: email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jim Hall at 415-387-2125
- Great Books Discussion Group
- Jueves 2 de Octubre de 2014Biblioteca Central, Sala Sycip - 4ª Planta
- Golden Gate Valley Mystery Book Club
- Jueves 2 de Octubre de 2014Golden Gate Valley, Golden Gate: Sala de Reuniones
- Adolescentes: Club de Lectores
- Sábado 4 de Octubre de 2014Ortega, Ortega: Sala de Reuniones