This activity is sponsored by the Great Books Council of San Francisco, a non-profit educational organization whose mission is to provide the opportunity for all people to discover, discuss, and learn from outstanding works of writing and by the General Collections Department of San Francisco Public Library.
Every month we will read and discuss a famous short story, essay or speech from the book, Introduction to Great Books – First Series. For more information, please go to www.greatbooks-sf.com.
For registration: email email@example.com or call Jim Hall at 415-387-2125
- Ortega Adult Book Club
- Sábado 18 de Abril de 2015Ortega, Ortega: Sala de Reuniones
- CANCELLED. Chinese Book Club
- Sábado 18 de Abril de 2015Biblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A
- Great Books Discussion Group
- Sábado 18 de Abril de 2015Anza, Anza: Sala de Reuniones