A lecture –demonstration on the Harp in Latin America
Join Paraguayan harp maestro Carlos Reyes as he showcases the many faces of traditional harps in Latin America. Born in Paraguay where the harp is the national instrument, Carlos immigrated with his family to America where he was exposed to a variety of musical styles such as rock and jazz.
Over the years, Carlos has developed his unique Latin-Jazz style—playing major concert halls around the world. Join Carlos as he talks about the important role of the harp in Latin America and demonstrates some of the new paths the harp has taken.
- Musical Outdoor Storytime
- Martes 1 de Septiembre de 2015, 10:30 am
- New Homes New Beginnings
- Miércoles 9 de Septiembre de 2015, 1:00 pmMission , Mission: Área Juvenil
- Bernal Jazz Quartet
- Miércoles 9 de Septiembre de 2015, 6:30 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights: Sala de Reuniones
- Queso Fresco Workshop
- Martes 15 de Septiembre de 2015, 7:00 pmEureka Valley, Eureka Valley: Área Principal
- Repujado: Tin Art
- Jueves 17 de Septiembre de 2015, 3:00 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights: Sala de Reuniones
- Sabor a Salsa!
- Viernes 18 de Septiembre de 2015, 3:30 pmMission , Mission: Área Principal