A lecture –demonstration on the Harp in Latin America
Join Paraguayan harp maestro Carlos Reyes as he showcases the many faces of traditional harps in Latin America. Born in Paraguay where the harp is the national instrument, Carlos immigrated with his family to America where he was exposed to a variety of musical styles such as rock and jazz.
Over the years, Carlos has developed his unique Latin-Jazz style—playing major concert halls around the world. Join Carlos as he talks about the important role of the harp in Latin America and demonstrates some of the new paths the harp has taken.
- 2014 - 2015 Opera Preview Lecture
- Miércoles 27 de Agosto de 2014Biblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- Rincón Literario:
- Miércoles 27 de Agosto de 2014Biblioteca Central, Sala Paley - 3ª Planta
- Opera for the People
- Domingo 31 de Agosto de 2014Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley: Sala de Reuniones
- Paper Flowers
- Martes 9 de Septiembre de 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights: Sala de Reuniones
- Papel Picado Banners!
- Martes 23 de Septiembre de 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights: Sala de Reuniones
- Destiny Arts-Capoira
- Martes 23 de Septiembre de 2014Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley: Sala de Reuniones